Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all thesemonths

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all thesemonths
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/06/17 11:10, Petr Jelinek wrote:

> On 02/06/17 22:29, Petr Jelinek wrote:

>>> Yeah, still using your test config (with my minor modifications).
>>>
>>> When I got the error the 1st time, I did a complete make clean and
>>> rebuild....but it is still possible I've 'done it wrong' - so
>>> independent confirmation would be good!
>> Well, I've seen this issue as well while I was developing the fix, but
>> the patch I proposed fixed it for me as well as the original issue.
>>
> While I was testing something for different thread I noticed that I
> manage transactions incorrectly in this patch. Fixed here, I didn't test
> it much yet (it takes a while as you know :) ). Not sure if it's related
> to the issue you've seen though.

Ok - I've applied this version, and running tests again. I needed to do
a git pull to apply the patch, so getting some other changes too!

Cheers

Mark

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL 10 changes in exclusion constraints - didsomething change? CASE WHEN behavior oddity
От: Petr Jelinek
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] logical replication busy-waiting on a lock