Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all these months

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all these months
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 4:10 PM, Petr Jelinek <petr.jelinek@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

While I was testing something for different thread I noticed that I
manage transactions incorrectly in this patch. Fixed here, I didn't test
it much yet (it takes a while as you know :) ). Not sure if it's related
to the issue you've seen though.

This conflicts again with Peter E's recent commit 3c9bc2157a4f465b3c070d1250597568d2dc285f

Thanks,

Jeff