Re: pgagent

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: pgagent
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/5/20 1:07 PM, Gabi Draghici wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have installed postgresql 12 on sles 15 for some tests. Now I'm
> interested in some sort of scheduler and from what I've read so far,
> pgagent should do the job. So I've installed pgagent 4.0. I've added a
> job (which I can see in pgagent.pga_job) but everytime I ran it (from
> pgadmin) nothing happens ! When I start the pgagent I can see "...
> pgagent ... connection authorized" in the main log. What else should I
> check ?

pg_cron:

https://www.citusdata.com/blog/2020/10/31/evolving-pg-cron-together/

For pgagent what is the job doing and when? Could it be it hasn't run
because it has not reached it's scheduled time.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Gabi Draghici
Сообщение: pgagent
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: PANIC: could not write to log file {} at offset {}, length {}: Invalid argument