Re: Expanded information template

От Marko Kreen
Тема Re: Expanded information template
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
On 3/3/10, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>  I've expanded the template for information about clustering projects:
>
>  http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Clustering#Template_for_information
>
>  Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be trying to fill out this template
>  for existing projects I know.  If any of the project members themselves
>  can get the additional information, that's great.

The main point of the Clustering exercise was to be more
attractive to big companies.

I suspect one aspect they care about is whether the products
they use are commercially supported.  Currently it's quite unclear
which infrastructure projects are commercially supported or which
support companies support which products.

Are there any plans to make that information more easily available?

--
marko

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления: