Re: Expanded information template

От Greg Sabino Mullane
Тема Re: Expanded information template
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
> I've expanded the template for information about clustering projects:
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Clustering#Template_for_information
>
> Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be trying to fill out this template
> for existing projects I know.  If any of the project members themselves
> can get the additional information, that's great.

A few questions:

Should these pages be under Clustering, e.g. Clustering/Bucardo? In other words,
do we also want a more generic page on the wiki for these projects, or should
there be one page that follows the clustering template and serves as the
default project page?

> * Online Provisioning: Yes/No

What exactly do you mean by this?

> Programming Languages:

And this?

Thanks!

--
Greg Sabino Mullane greg@endpoint.com
End Point Corporation

Вложения

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Expanded information template
Сообщение: Re: Expanded information template