Re: Expanded information template

От Markus Wanner
Тема Re: Expanded information template
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
Hi,

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 09:54:54 -0500, Greg Sabino Mullane <greg@endpoint.com>
wrote:
> Should these pages be under Clustering, e.g. Clustering/Bucardo? In
other
> words, do we also want a more generic page on the wiki for these
projects,
> or should there be one page that follows the clustering template and
> serves as the default project page?

Existing "entries" are on separate pages, within the "Clustering"
category. Not necessarily under a Clustering/ "subdirectory".

>> * Online Provisioning: Yes/No

I understood this to be the "add and remove nodes on the fly" feature.
Josh?

>> Programming Languages:

The programming language(s) the specific clustering solution is
implemented with?

Regards

Markus Wanner

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления: