Re: Expanded information template

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Expanded information template
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
Marko,

> I suspect one aspect they care about is whether the products
> they use are commercially supported.  Currently it's quite unclear
> which infrastructure projects are commercially supported or which
> support companies support which products.

Oh, good idea.  Will add that to the template.

>> > * Online Provisioning: Yes/No
>
> What exactly do you mean by this?

Can you add and drop nodes while the cluster is in operation?

>> > Programming Languages:
>
> And this?

What programming languages is the clustering/replication system written
in?  For example, Bucardo would say "Perl".

If anyone can think of labels which are clearer, please do.

--Josh Berkus

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления: