Re: PSQL CLI Drivers

От Holger Jakobs
Тема Re: PSQL CLI Drivers
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You actually have hardly a choice. Depending on the programming
language, you are bound to one driver or the other.

Some features are not supported by the standard JDBC driver,
LISTEN/NOTIFY for instance.

Please exchange the "Sent from my ..." text for your mail signature. Or
do you get paid by the manufacturer?

Am 11.11.20 um 15:34 schrieb John Scalia:
> I think that would depend on both what you want to accomplish and the skill sets of your developers. C would
certainlybe faster, but Java capability may be acceptable to what you’re trying to do.

--
Holger Jakobs, Bergisch Gladbach, Tel. +49-178-9759012

Вложения