Re: Moving data directory

От Linux Geeks
Тема Re: Moving data directory
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Ray,

Sorry for late reply. Yes, I have tested your instructions and working
well. The think is now I need to configure so that it will always
automically start with the new location.

Thank you very much for the detailed instructions, really appreciated it.

Regards,

Dino

--
To Analyze Is To Know Batte Field, Differ from Battle Itself