Re: Moving pg_xlog problem

От MaXX
Тема Re: Moving pg_xlog problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Joost Kraaijeveld wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 23:46 -0800, Jeff Frost wrote:
>> So, what happens if you do this as the postgres user:
>> ls -l /var/lib/postgresql/8.0/main/pg_xlog/
>> I'm going to guess the output indicates you have a directory inside
>> pg_xlog called pg_xlog_orig.
> Sorry, copied and pasted the wrong part of the history file: the
> directory structure is OK as far as I can see, but there must something
> wrong...
I ran in the same problem a while before, Check permissions and how the
symlink was created, it must be 'ln -s /full/path /full/dst/path' ,no
'./' ...

That solved my problem...

HTH,
--
MaXX

От: Martin Schievink
Сообщение: Could not create unique index, table contains duplicated values
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Moving pg_xlog problem