Re: Can not get ODBC to log. Trace is not working.

От Qingqing Zhou
Тема Re: Can not get ODBC to log. Trace is not working.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Roy Souther" <roy@silicontao.com> wrote
>I am trying to get the ODBC client to log but I just can't. I have
>included my odbc.ini and odbcinst.ini. Can anyone tell me why there is
>never a log file created? I connect to the database with isql and
>OpenOffice, run queries and get data but never do I ever get a log file.

Take a look here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q274551/

Regards,
Qingqing

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Can't change language through LC_MESSAGES
От: Gnanavel S
Сообщение: Re: How many insert + update should one transaction handle?