Can not get ODBC to log. Trace is not working.

От Roy Souther
Тема Can not get ODBC to log. Trace is not working.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am trying to get the ODBC client to log but I just can't. I have included my odbc.ini and odbcinst.ini. Can anyone tell me why there is never a log file created? I connect to the database with isql and OpenOffice, run queries and get data but never do I ever get a log file.

Shouldn't it just log if I have
Trace = Yes
TraceFile = /tmp/odbc.log
in my odbc.ini file?

What am I doing wrong? I had this working before on Mandrake. I am using Debian now. I need to find out why I cannot trace. I have a different system where the client is not working and I cannot get it to trace either. It is running an old version of Mandrake. I want to get my system actually tracing to a log file before I go and try to debug the other system.

Royce Souther
www.SiliconTao.com
Let Open Source help your business move beyond.

For security this message is digitally authenticated by GnuPG.

Вложения