Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 4/8/17 12:50, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 6:39 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>> What other problems do we have with pgweb that I can work on?
>
> Well, the 10devel documentation doesn't believe in orange.  Compare:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/sql-createtable.html
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/sql-createtable.html
>
> I think that needs to be fixed.

Patch for that attached.

Also patch for improved note/warning/etc. formatting.

Another issue I saw is that tables no longer get the fancy style, e.g.,
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/sql-syntax-lexical.html.
The style selector is table.table, which is what the build produces, but
somehow the class attribute no longer shows up on the web site.

Along with the nested <code> issue, which is already being discussed,
these are all the issues I'm aware of.