Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentation build

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentation build
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 5:06 AM, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 4/8/17 12:50, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 6:39 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>> What other problems do we have with pgweb that I can work on?
>
> Well, the 10devel documentation doesn't believe in orange.  Compare:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/sql-createtable.html
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/sql-createtable.html
>
> I think that needs to be fixed.

Patch for that attached.

At the risk of being proven wrong again, won't this affect <h2> tags in the old documentation as well? And if so, is that something we actually want?

Also patch for improved note/warning/etc. formatting.

That part looks safer.

Another issue I saw is that tables no longer get the fancy style, e.g.,
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/sql-syntax-lexical.html.
The style selector is table.table, which is what the build produces, but
somehow the class attribute no longer shows up on the web site.

It does? The output on my laptop for that produces <table summary="Backslash Escape Sequences" border="1"> (for example). It's wrapped in a div with class=table. But the old code had <table border="1" class="CALSTABLE">. And AFAICT, it's the CALSTABLE that the css is actually matching on?

Could this be a toolchain version thing? I'm using jessie on my laptop, which is the same one that the website is built with.