Re: Impact on PostgreSQL due to Redhat acquisition by IBM

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Impact on PostgreSQL due to Redhat acquisition by IBM
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/14/18 10:39 PM, Sachin Kotwal wrote:

> Looks like no one have clear idea yet and deal also not completely done.

Barring some regulatory intervention(which I do not see) the deal will
be completed.

> Hope Redhat community support will continue same as earlier.
>
> Let's wait until something will announce by community is coming days.

Not sure what announcement you are expecting? From what I see nothing
has changed so there is no need for any.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Java UnsatisfiedLinkError exception when connecting toPostgresql database