Re: Bug report

От Robert van Geel
Тема Re: Bug report
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Dave,

I'll send you the zip in a private mail, I'm not sure if the log files are relevant to other people. I patched the python code to serve browser.css without authentication in an attempt to solve this myself, but I'm still experiencing the same.

If you want I'm happy to provide you with a teamviewer session.

More information:

I tried another machine, also windows 10, there it works ok, in all browsers.

Robert