Re: Bug report

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Bug report
Дата
Re: Bug report  (Robert van Geel <robert@dotdata.nl>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 7:32 PM, Robert van Geel <robert@dotdata.nl> wrote:
Hi,

I have an issue getting pgadmin going.

Version: latest (4.1.1)
Platform: windows 10
Configuration: out of the box, just install -> start -> symptom experienced
Symptom: the screen looks off, like a web page with no css applied or something, I added a screenshot below
Additional information of interest: I installed it as desktop app, de-installed, re-installed to the same effect
I also installed the python package and ran the tool in the browser on http://localhost:5050/ there I get a login screen which also seems off. I can see in network that browser.css gets a HTTP 303 found with a location of http://localhost:5050/login?next=%2Fbrowser%2Fbrowser.css.  When I type that in my address bar I get the login screen again. This problem occurs in all browsers (Chrome, IE, FF).

We've had a couple of reports of this, but have been unable to reproduce it. This is the first time I've heard of it happening in a server mode setup though.

Can you please try the following for me?

1) Create/edit a config_local.py file alongside config.py in the python package installation directory, and include the following:

SERVER_MODE = False
DEBUG = True
CONSOLE_LOG_LEVEL = DEBUG
FILE_LOG_LEVEL = DEBUG

2) Remove %APPDATA%\pgadmin if present.

3) Start pgAdmin from the command line.

4) Clear your browser cache of anything from localhost:5050 and open the Developer Tools

5) Navigate to http://localhost:5050/

6) Send a copy of the pgAdmin log file and the Network tab from the Developer Tools (showing all the requests and status codes etc).

Note that setting SERVER_MODE to false is intentional here - pgAdmin will still run in the browser, but that will disable authentication.

Thanks!

Thank you for your attention.

--
Dave Page