Re: logical Replication

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: logical Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 20/08/2018 13:37, pavan95 wrote:
>> If you are marginal on space available, the slightest delay can cause the
> replication slot to run out of space.
>> So increase your space.
> How can I judge myself that marginal space is left available. But the fact
> is I do still have 50 GB of additional disk space available(on the mount
> point where the postgres 10.4 data directory runs) when I issued "df -kh" .
>
> So I need to have a valid justification in order to ask the systems team for
> space getting added. But still I'm unable to find any reason from our
> conversation.
"No space left on device" is a big reason. This is alarming. Your sysadms should have had monitoring in place and
shouldhave addressed and resolved this already.

--
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEV Lead

От: legrand legrand
Сообщение: Re: How to enable Logon Trigger in postgres?
От: Shreeyansh Dba
Сообщение: Re: How to enable Logon Trigger in postgres?