Re: logical Replication

От pavan95
Тема Re: logical Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
>If you are marginal on space available, the slightest delay can cause the
replication slot to run out of space.
>So increase your space.

How can I judge myself that marginal space is left available. But the fact
is I do still have 50 GB of additional disk space available(on the mount
point where the postgres 10.4 data directory runs) when I issued "df -kh" .

So I need to have a valid justification in order to ask the systems team for
space getting added. But still I'm unable to find any reason from our
conversation.

But the point I wonder is the snaps are getting automatically deleted and
the error stops producing for a period of time. Looking forward to touch the
pain area(if at all the server feels).

Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Pavan

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html