Re: 'prepare' is not quite schema-safe

От Vlad
Тема Re: 'prepare' is not quite schema-safe
Дата
Re: 'prepare' is not quite schema-safe  ("Julian Mehnle" <bulk@mehnle.net>)
Список pgsql-general
ok, since there is no gurantee that server-side prepared query is
still active, pergaps postgresql interface library provide way to
check if a prepared before query still alive prior runing exec, so
that dbd::pg driver can make sure it's still there, right before
executing?

If there is no such function (and I can't find it), then it will be
hard for a driver to make things working right with server-side
prepared queries!

--
Vlad