Re: pgAdmin4 Server does not create SQLite tables

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 Server does not create SQLite tables
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 10/11/2016 01:47 PM, Dave Page wrote:

> On Tuesday, October 11, 2016, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com
> <mailto:josh@agliodbs.com>> wrote:

>     Ah, so I can drop a path into config_local?
>

> Yes, per the example I sent yesterday. config_local.py (and
> config_distro.py) are sourced by config.py. config_distro is read first,
> and can be used by packagers to override distro-specific options, and
> then config_local is read to allow users to do further customisation.

So, currently there is no "DATA_DIR" parameter in config_local,
commented out or otherwise, and the parameter in config.py references a
bit of python code.  If users are expected to do this on their own,
you'll need at least a commented-out example in config_local.py.

Presumably I just set DATA_DIR to where I want the SQLite DB to go, yes?Or do I set it to its parent directory?  Code
inconfig.py doesn't make

it clear.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)

Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin 4 view and sort table
Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin 4 view and sort table