Actions: Edit / Delete only appears for some tables ?

От forest mars
Тема Actions: Edit / Delete only appears for some tables ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I notice when browsing some of the tables in phppgadmin some of them have an "Actions" column that includes buttons for "Edit" and "Delete" while other tables do not have that as an additional column when viewing them in phppgadmin.

Does someone know the difference between these 2 instances and moreover how to get the "Edit" button to show up in tables where it is not currently visible.

AFAIK, I have set permissions to grant all for testing on this, so I don't think that is the issue.

TIA,

F. Mars
Compustretch NY