Обсуждение: Actions: Edit / Delete only appears for some tables ?

Actions: Edit / Delete only appears for some tables ?

От
"forest mars"
Дата:
I notice when browsing some of the tables in phppgadmin some of them have an "Actions" column that includes buttons for "Edit" and "Delete" while other tables do not have that as an additional column when viewing them in phppgadmin.

Does someone know the difference between these 2 instances and moreover how to get the "Edit" button to show up in tables where it is not currently visible.

AFAIK, I have set permissions to grant all for testing on this, so I don't think that is the issue.

TIA,

F. Mars
Compustretch NY

Re: Actions: Edit / Delete only appears for some tables ?

От
"forest mars"
Дата:
Actually I just noticed that all of the permissions on the tables that don't have an edit button have an asterisk next to the permission type,
while on the tables with the edit button the permissions are exactly the same, but there is no asterisk.

This is the clue I was looking for, though I don't know where to view/set whatever it is this asterisk represents.

TIA,

f mars
--
"sig available on request"

I notice when browsing some of the tables in phppgadmin some of them have an "Actions" column that includes buttons for "Edit" and "Delete" while other tables do not have that as an additional column when viewing them in phppgadmin.

Does someone know the difference between these 2 instances and moreover how to get the "Edit" button to show up in tables where it is not currently visible.

AFAIK, I have set permissions to grant all for testing on this, so I don't think that is the issue.

TIA,

F. Mars
Compustretch NY

Re: Actions: Edit / Delete only appears for some tables ?

От
ioguix
Дата: