postgres version equivalent EnterpriseDB version8.3.0.112 , can I get it?

От Khangelani Gama
Тема postgres version equivalent EnterpriseDB version8.3.0.112 , can I get it?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi

I need a a postgres version that can work well with the database that is running in EnterpriseDB version8.3.0.112. It’s not a updgrade.

Actually I need something equivalent to EnterpriseDB version8.3.0.112, for Linux server 64 bit.

Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The contents of and attachments to this e-mail are intended for the addressee only, and may contain the confidential
information of Argility (Proprietary) Limited and/or its subsidiaries. Any review, use or dissemination thereof by anyone
other than the intended addressee is prohibited.If you are not the intended addressee please notify the writer immediately
and destroy the e-mail. Argility (Proprietary) Limited and its subsidiaries distance themselves from and accept no liability
for unauthorised use of their e-mail facilities or e-mails sent other than strictly for business purposes.