Re: Drop All Index

От Marcelo Costa
Тема Re: Drop All Index
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi, Alvaro, thanks, I make a function to do this.

[],s

Marcelo.

2006/11/27, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>:
Marcelo Costa wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
> Anybody can help me how to proced to delete all index from my database,
> exists any command to this ?

Sure, you can create a PL/pgSQL function that loops around a "select
relname from pg_class where relkind='i' AND ..." and then issues DROP
INDEX for each (or you can do it in shell).  Be careful to include a
clause to select only indexes that are not in system catalogs!

--
Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.CommandPrompt.com/

Marcelo Costa