Question About PostgreSQL Extensibility

От Sepideh Eidi
Тема Question About PostgreSQL Extensibility
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi madam/sir,

Our company want to use a database for first time, we select PostgreSQL from a list of open-source Databases. But at first, we want to be sure about something. We have some .net assemblies and in your documents, I didn’t find any support for this type of files that is executable in DB or not. Would you please tell me that .net assemblies files are executable in PostgreSQL or not? Or is there any way for calling assembly methods inside DB?

Best regard,

Sepideh Eidi

Software Development

REILHOFER KG

Zugspitzstraße 5 - 85757 Karlsfeld - Germany

Tel +49 8131 59295 72 - Fax +49 8131 97447

eidi@rhf.de - www.rhf.de

General Manager: Stefan Salvermoser. Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRA 65361

Вложения