Re: pgsql: Add general purpose hasing functions to pgbench.

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: pgsql: Add general purpose hasing functions to pgbench.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
will fix,

Tom Lane wrote:
> Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> writes:
>> Add general purpose hasing functions to pgbench.
>
> The 32-bit members of the buildfarm aren't very happy with this,
> eg on dromedary:
>
> cache gcc -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wendif-labels
-Wmissing-format-attribute-Wformat-security -fno-strict-aliasing -fwrapv -g -O2 -ansi -I. -I.
-I../../../src/interfaces/libpq-I../../../src/include  -DCOPY_PARSE_PLAN_TREES -DRAW_EXPRESSION_COVERAGE_TEST   -c -o
command.ocommand.c

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

От: Teodor Sigaev
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add \if support to pgbench
От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add general purpose hasing functions to pgbench.