Re: pgsql: Add general purpose hasing functions to pgbench.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Add general purpose hasing functions to pgbench.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> writes:
> Add general purpose hasing functions to pgbench.

The 32-bit members of the buildfarm aren't very happy with this,
eg on dromedary:

cache gcc -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wendif-labels
-Wmissing-format-attribute-Wformat-security -fno-strict-aliasing -fwrapv -g -O2 -ansi -I. -I.
-I../../../src/interfaces/libpq-I../../../src/include  -DCOPY_PARSE_PLAN_TREES -DRAW_EXPRESSION_COVERAGE_TEST   -c -o
command.ocommand.c
pgbench.c: In function 'getHashFnv1a':
pgbench.c:945: warning: integer constant is too large for 'long' type
pgbench.c:952: warning: integer constant is too large for 'long' type
pgbench.c: In function 'getHashMurmur2':
pgbench.c:967: warning: integer constant is too large for 'long' type
pgbench.c:970: warning: integer constant is too large for 'long' type
pgbench.c:972: warning: integer constant is too large for 'long' type
pgbench.c:975: warning: integer constant is too large for 'long' type
pgbench.c:978: warning: integer constant is too large for 'long' type

Looks to me like the constants need to be written with INT64CONST().
Also, the fact that the added regression test is passing makes me
wonder whether it's actually exercising these functions meaningfully.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add \if support to pgbench
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add \if support to pgbench