Re: Can not connect to database in Workgroup-Net on Windows-XP

От Shoaib Mir
Тема Re: Can not connect to database in Workgroup-Net on Windows-XP
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The error you are getting is because of the password not been passed correctly so 'trust' will let you get in the server without specifying the correct password, once you are in now you can change the password as you like using ALTER USER command. Once its done change it back to md5 as it was before.

Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)