Re: Query regarding to MS reporting services (Grand total problem)

От Aaron Bono
Тема Re: Query regarding to MS reporting services (Grand total problem)
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On 9/6/06, Dinesh Tiwari <tiwaridinesh22@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,
I have a problem reagarding Grand Total in the table footer.
I am showing only top 10 seeling for each department in report but i want sum of whole table seelings in table footer. not only 10 sellings which are shown in report. I want the sum of all 40 thousand rows.
  How i can do it.
If any one have idea about this please help me.
Thanks in advance.

In general I would recommend you run two separate queries - one for the report and another for the footer - and then union the two.

   Aaron Bono
   Aranya Software Technologies, Inc.
   http://www.aranya.com
   http://codeelixir.com