Query regarding to MS reporting services (Grand total problem)

От Dinesh Tiwari
Тема Query regarding to MS reporting services (Grand total problem)
Дата
Re: Query regarding to MS reporting services (Grand total problem)
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,
I have a problem reagarding Grand Total in the table footer.
I am showing only top 10 seeling for each department in report but i want sum of whole table seelings in table footer. not only 10 sellings which are shown in report. I want the sum of all 40 thousand rows.
  How i can do it.
If any one have idea about this please help me.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Dinesh Tiwari

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: