Re: Is it possible to left join based on previous joins result

От Emi Lu
Тема Re: Is it possible to left join based on previous joins result
Дата
Re: Is it possible to left join based on previous joins result
Список pgsql-sql
I tried the example as the following:

create table a(col1);
create table b(col1, col2)

select a.*
from a inner join b using(col2)
left join b.col2 as c on (c.col1 = a.col1)

System notifies me that b is not a schema name.

So, I guess the approach that I tried to do is not acceptable by Pgsql
grammar.

> Is it possible to do something like:
>
> select ...
> from t1
> inner join t2 ...
> left join t2.colN
>
> When t1 inner join with t2 I got unique result for t2.colN( colN's value
> is table name).
>
> Can I continue to left join with the column "colN" in table t2?
>
> Thanks

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: