Re: Featured Big Name Users of Postgres

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Featured Big Name Users of Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Igal Sapir schrieb am 12.06.2019 um 07:58:
> Andreas - unfortunately I do not recognize any of the names so it's probably European entities that are not very
popularhere.

But Lucee is a Swiss company, so why aren't European companies interesting?

I know that Zalando (European online clothing shop) uses Postgres (they have published several tools around it) and the
Germanonline tax system uses Postgres (there was a presentation by Alva Freude on the migration from Oracle a few years
ago)

I also found these pages:

  https://enlyft.com/tech/products/postgresql
  https://siftery.com/postgresql
  https://stackshare.io/postgresql
  https://www.builtincolorado.com/companies/tech/postgresql-companies-colorado
  https://www.builtinnyc.com/companies/tech/postgresql-companies-nyc

but I don't know how credible those source are.

Wikipedia lists some names:

  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PostgreSQL#Notable_users

including the International Space Station ;)

Other Postgres support companies have also published some customer names:

  https://www.enterprisedb.com/customers
  https://www.cybertec-postgresql.com/en/postgresql-overview/solutions-who-uses-postgresql/