Re: change password_encryption default to scram-sha-256?

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: change password_encryption default to scram-sha-256?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4/8/19 4:10 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On 2019-Apr-08, Dave Cramer wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 8 Apr 2019 at 16:07, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>
>> wrote:
>
>>> I meant an exception to the common situation that SCRAM-SHA-256 is
>>> supported and shipped in stable releases of each driver.  The wiki here
>>> still says it's unsupported on JDBC:
>>> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/List_of_drivers
>>> For once I'm happy to learn that the wiki is outdated :-)
>>
>> Way too many places to update :)
>
> Yeah.  Actually, it's up to date (it says "yes from 42.2")... I just
> misread it.
>
> I wonder why we have two pages
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Client_Libraries
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/List_of_drivers

No clue, but it appears that first one is the newer of the two[1][2]

I'd be happy to consolidate them and provide a forwarding reference from
Client Libraries to List of Drivers, given I think we reference "List of
Drivers" in other places.

Jonathan

[1]
https://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=Client_Libraries&action=history
[2]
https://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=List_of_drivers&action=history

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: change password_encryption default to scram-sha-256?
Сообщение: Re: change password_encryption default to scram-sha-256?