Re: change password_encryption default to scram-sha-256?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: change password_encryption default to scram-sha-256?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Apr-08, Dave Cramer wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Apr 2019 at 16:07, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>
> wrote:

> > I meant an exception to the common situation that SCRAM-SHA-256 is
> > supported and shipped in stable releases of each driver.  The wiki here
> > still says it's unsupported on JDBC:
> > https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/List_of_drivers
> > For once I'm happy to learn that the wiki is outdated :-)
>
> Way too many places to update :)

Yeah.  Actually, it's up to date (it says "yes from 42.2")... I just
misread it.

I wonder why we have two pages
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Client_Libraries
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/List_of_drivers

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: change password_encryption default to scram-sha-256?
Сообщение: Re: change password_encryption default to scram-sha-256?