Re: Installing PostgreSQL under Cpanel

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: Installing PostgreSQL under Cpanel
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/23/07, Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 01:31:23AM +0800, Erick Papadakis wrote:
> > I am not speaking of exotic platforms like some obscure fork of POSIX
> > or something. I am speaking of Cpanel/WHM with Linux (CentOS in my
> > case) which must be hosted on hundreds of thousands of webservers
> > around the world.
>
> Setting aside the fact that I don't even know what Cpanel is, I'm not

I think it's some sort of serum they inject into semi-skilled i.t.
workers that makes them arrogant and spout off random poorly
constructed off topic posts on professional mailing lists while asking
for help in the same breath.  Fortunately, I never went to college and
missed my shot.

merlin

[p.s. view sure is great from the ivory tower!]

Сообщение: Re: Installing PostgreSQL under Cpanel
Сообщение: Re: Installing PostgreSQL under Cpanel