Re: Forthcoming SQL standards about JSON and Multi-Dimensional Arrays (FYI)

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Forthcoming SQL standards about JSON and Multi-Dimensional Arrays (FYI)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/2/16 12:40 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> So ANSI SQL conform implementation of JSON support is still possible in
> Postgres.

It is possible, but in this case I think it's not worth it.  Our
built-in stuff is significantly simpler and more powerful and already in
widespread use.

It is worth keeping an eye on it and not create gratuitous conflicts.