Re: Forthcoming SQL standards about JSON and Multi-Dimensional Arrays (FYI)

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Forthcoming SQL standards about JSON and Multi-Dimensional Arrays (FYI)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/1/16 10:42 PM, Andreas Karlsson wrote:
> On 07/01/2016 07:31 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
>>> Yeah, but since when has the SQL standard adopted any existing
>>> implementation's spelling of a feature? It seems to be politically
>>> impossible.
>>
>> Especially if nobody really lobbies on part of postgresql.
>
> Has any of the major PostgreSQL companies looked into sending members to
> the ISO committee? It would be nice if we could be represented.

It has been considered from time to time, but it would require some
significant time investment from people whose time is better spent
elsewhere.

Сообщение: Re: Forthcoming SQL standards about JSON and Multi-Dimensional Arrays (FYI)
Сообщение: Re: Forthcoming SQL standards about JSON and Multi-Dimensional Arrays (FYI)