Re: Need to fix one more glitch in upgrade to -10.2

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Need to fix one more glitch in upgrade to -10.2
Дата
Re: Need to fix one more glitch in upgrade to -10.2  (Rich Shepard <rshepard@appl-ecosys.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 17 Feb 2018, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> Got to thinking that given the issues with the upgrade I would be leery
> about the state of the new cluster as a whole. Might want to consider
> doing it over again or just use the pg_dumpall output to recreate the
> database(s).

Adrian,

   That's what I was thinking, too. I can remove the 10.2 package, rebuild
and re-install it. Run initdb, then, as postgres, read in the .sql file.
This is probably the pragmatic thing to do.

Best regards,

Rich

Сообщение: Re: Need to fix one more glitch in upgrade to -10.2
Сообщение: Re: Need to fix one more glitch in upgrade to -10.2