Re: Postgres and LibreOffice's 'Base'

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Postgres and LibreOffice's 'Base'
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, 4 Dec 2016, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> Base is basically a GUI over the database.

Adrian,

   That's what I assumed it to be.

> That being said my experience with Base is that is not up to the task. It
> worked for me early on, but development on Base lagged relative to the
> other modules in LO. My recent attempts have been less successful. Exact
> examples on why, will have to wait on me dredging up the memories.

   I'm very open to suggestions what to use for the UI. I'm not a
professional coder and learning SQLAlchemy or Django takes too much time
away from my business.

   My clients all run Windows about which I know nothing. Is there a GUI for
postgres that works on all platforms and suitable for someone like me?

Thanks,

Rich