System crashed: fatal error restarting postgres

От Rich Shepard
Тема System crashed: fatal error restarting postgres
Дата
Re: System crashed: fatal error restarting postgres  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: System crashed: fatal error restarting postgres  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
   A java application threw a major error when closing and it crashed my
system (including wiping out most of /tmp). After rebooting I su'd to user
postgres and tried to start postgresql-9.5.4, but this error displays:

postgres@salmo:~$ FATAL:  could not open shared memory segment
"/PostgreSQL.1804289383": Permission denied

   Please advise me on how I proceed to clear this and restart the
application.

TIA,

Rich