Re: System crashed: fatal error restarting postgres

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: System crashed: fatal error restarting postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/30/2016 01:15 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
>   A java application threw a major error when closing and it crashed my
> system (including wiping out most of /tmp). After rebooting I su'd to user
> postgres and tried to start postgresql-9.5.4, but this error displays:
>
> postgres@salmo:~$ FATAL:  could not open shared memory segment
> "/PostgreSQL.1804289383": Permission denied
>
>   Please advise me on how I proceed to clear this and restart the
> application.

Actually more to the point:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/alpine.LNX.2.11.1609121701270.1140%40localhost

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: isnull() function in pgAdmin3
От: Rich Shepard
Сообщение: Re: System crashed: fatal error restarting postgres [FIXED]