Re: Server Crash: Issues Re-starting Postgres [RESOLVED]

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Server Crash: Issues Re-starting Postgres [RESOLVED]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 7 Jan 2014, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  What is the process I follow to get postgres running again?

   Found the problem and fixed it.

   I had touched /tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432 as root and it was a regular file, not a
socket. Stopping postgres, deleting that file, and restarting the server
fixed the problem. Now /tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432 is a socket and I can access my
databases.

Rich