Re: gaussian distribution pgbench -- splits v4

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: gaussian distribution pgbench -- splits v4
Дата
Re: gaussian distribution pgbench -- splits v4  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Robert,

> I've committed the changes to pgbench.c and the documentation changes
> with some further wordsmithing.

Ok, thanks a lot for your reviews and your help with improving the
documentation.

> I don't think including the other changes in patch A is a good idea,

Fine. It was mostly for testing and checking purposes.

> nor am I in favor of patch B.

Yep. Would providing these as additional contrib files be more acceptable?
Something like "tpc-b-gauss.sql"... Otherwise there is no example
available to show the feature.

Thanks again,

--
Fabien.