GIT [was Re: JDK1.7 support]

От Kris Jurka
Тема GIT [was Re: JDK1.7 support]
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, 1 Apr 2011, Valentine Gogichashvili wrote:

> Kris, are there any plans to port the project to use git?

Yes, eventually.  CVS is certainly ancient and with the server having
moved to git, I see no reason for us not to follow.  At the same time I
don't really feel any sense of urgency because CVS is still functional.
I'd say it would be a post 9.1 item to work on.  If you followed the
amount of work it took the server team to get the cvs->git conversion the
way they wanted, it may not be as trivial as you'd hope.

Kris Jurka