Re: Re-read of updated row using scrollable ResultSet returns old data

От Andrew Hastie
Тема Re: Re-read of updated row using scrollable ResultSet returns old data
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
My mistake :-(

Appears my test program had both of its tests the wrong way around, so
after fixing and re-testing I can confirm that the behavior IS
consistent with what the meta-data states for both "own" updates and
"other" updates.

It also means my tests against MS SQLServer and IBM DB2 for the
"commercial" driver I'm using reveal that they don't support "own
updates visible", so congrats to the PG project for getting this support
in the driver unlike the competition!

Apologies to all.
Andrew