Re: Selecting random row

От Michal Taborsky
Тема Re: Selecting random row
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This does decrease the the cost, but only very little (10500 -> 9800), which
is not the solution. That thing with sequential index might work for some
cases, that is true. Unfortunately not in this one, because I actually do
not select random row from a table, but from a complex select query
resultset. But thanks for the suggestions.

Michal