Re: multiple postgres instances from RPM install

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Тема Re: multiple postgres instances from RPM install
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 12/20/06, Tom Kalafut <tommyk@tridsys.com> wrote:
> After consulting with a teammate, I've found out that they'd have no
> problem simply doing 2 separate makes.
>  In fact, I'm glad.  It's makes
> much better sense.

i really dont much understand what you have
decided to do. have you considered creating
two separate databases in same postgresql
installation ?

> Thanks,
> Tom
>
> Tom Kalafut
> Interchange/CG Crew Member
> Trident Systems Inc.
> tommyk@tridsys.com
> (919)388-1264

> The opinions expressed in this email may not necessarily reflect the
> opinions of Trident Systems Inc.

Сообщение: Re: multiple postgres instances from RPM install
Сообщение: Re: multiple postgres instances from RPM install