Re: multiple postgres instances from RPM install

От Tom Kalafut
Тема Re: multiple postgres instances from RPM install
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
After consulting with a teammate, I've found out that they'd have no
problem simply doing 2 separate makes.  In fact, I'm glad.  It's makes
much better sense.

Thanks,
Tom

Tom Kalafut
Interchange/CG Crew Member
Trident Systems Inc.
tommyk@tridsys.com
(919)388-1264

The opinions expressed in this email may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of Trident Systems Inc.