Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays

От Andreas Karlsson
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 02/01/2018 04:17 PM, Mark Rofail wrote:
> since its a polymorphic function it only passes if the `anyarray` is the
> same type of the `anyelement` so we are sure they are the same type.
> Can't we get the type from the anyarray ? the type is already stored in
> ` arr_type`.

In theory, yes, but I saw no obvious way to get it without major changes
to the code. Unless I am missing something, of course.

If I am right my recommendation for getting this patch in is to
initially skip the new operators and go back to the version of the patch
which uses @>.

Andreas